9.26.2006

Why?

Ok. I really love the idea of cars, I really do.

But when someone attempts to take the power of their car beyond what is reasonable, that's another story.

Seriously.

If you decide to drive your car obscenely over the speed limit, your seat belt should detach itself, sling back into its holder, and give you a nice little slap on the forehead on its way up (for good measure).

If you crash, you fly through the windshield and possibly (hopefully) die.

That's the fucking price you pay and the risk you take.

If you decide to do something incredibly stupid and in the process endanger others, read my fucking lips.

You.

Should.

Die.


I was at a toll booth the other day, and I was behind some fucktards who obviously has too much testosterone to spare.

They have exact change, they go to the change made line.

Strike one.

They look at the nice lady who is running the thing, throw their change *fucking hard* in her direction.

Strike two.

Seriously, if that Quarter ricochets and hits her in the forehead, she could whip all your scrawny little sex-starved asses.

Then, for good measure, they peel out at the booth, probably hitting the lady with gravel bits and shards of rubber.

Strike Three.

The whole time, she just sits there and smiles.

Really lady, you have more self control than I.

See, what I would have done is reached into the car, took your keys, and beat you and your dumbass friends over the head with them until the screaming stops.

As we caught up to them, I was going over in my mind how I was going to tell these guys off. I mean, we were going 65 mph down the tollway, there's not alot you can say.

Maybe I was over-analyzing it. Beacuse at that moment my girlfriend who was with me at the time, figures out a simple, yet, potent transmission of thought from one angry person to another.

She gave em the ol' one finger salute.

She really can look at the big picture.

God I love that woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home